Yue can refer to:
- Zhejiang, abbreviated as Yue 越, a province of China
- Guangdong, abbreviated as Yuè, province of China
- Yue (linguistics), a subdivision of spoken Chinese in Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Zhejiang ( is an eastern coastal province of the People's Republic of China. Guangdong ( EFEO: Kouangtong; Pinyin Guǎngdōng; Postal map spelling: Kwangtung) is a province on the
- Yue (peoples), a collection of ancient peoples in coastal southern China.
- Yue (state), a state in modern northern Zhejiang during the Spring and Autumn Period
- Wuyue, a state in modern Zhejiang during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yue (band), electronic music band from Italy. Kingdom of Wuyue ( Traditional Chinese: 吳越國 Simplified Chinese: 吴越国 Pinyin Wúyuè Guó 907 - 978, was a small independent
- Shawn Yue, an actor/singer based in Hong Kong. Shawn Yue Man-Lok is an actor/singer based in Hong Kong. A former model he has starred in many Cantonese movies such as Jiang Hu and
- Huang Yueying , also known as Yue Ying, the fictional name of Zhuge Liang's wife. Huang Yueying (? - 234 is the fictional name for the wife of the Shu strategist Zhuge Liang, and daughter of Huang Chengyan.
Chinese Pinyin: Yuè is a Fictional character in Clamp 's Anime and Manga series Cardcaptor Sakura. is a fictional character from the manga series Negima! Magister Negi Magi, created by Ken Akamatsu.
- Wellington Yueh, a character from Frank Herbert's Dune universe. Dr Wellington Yueh (10082 AG-10191 AG Realizing young Yueh's great fear of having his memories restored Sheeana leads Yueh to believe that she can restore his memories easily
- Princess Yue, a character on the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura), a character in the anime and manga Cardcaptor Sakura
- Yue Ayase , a character from the multiple anime series and manga Negima
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |