Trainer may refer to:
- An animal trainer who trains animals for obedience, tricks and work. Animal training refers to Teaching Animals specific responses to specific conditions or stimuli.
- A horse trainer responsible for preparing a horse for races. In Horse racing, a trainer is responsible for preparing a horse for races This article is about the sport For other uses see Horserace (drinking game or Horse race (politics.
- A personal trainer who guides another person in developing physical fitness.
- An instructor in a business context. Trainers work in many different areas mainly educating employees of companies on specific topics of workplace importance A business (also called firm or an enterprise) is a legally recognized organizational entity designed to provide goods and/or services to
- An athletic trainer who provides medical assistance to athletes or other physically active individuals. An athletic trainer is a certified health care professional who practices in the field of athletic training
- An aircraft trainer used for training pilots. A trainer is an Aircraft used to develop piloting navigational or war-fighting skills in flight crew
- Trainer (games) – Games software for computer and video games that adds in extra options, usually to make the game easier. A video game is a Game that involves interaction with a User interface to generate visual feedback on a video device.
- A bicycle trainer device that attaches to a bicycle and makes it stationary for indoor training. A trainer or "indoor trainer" is a piece of equipment that makes it possible to ride a Bicycle indoors without moving forward
- A type of athletic shoe. An athletic shoe is a Generic name for footwear designed for Sporting and physical activities, and is different in style and build than a Dress shoe
- Trainer, Pennsylvania, a borough in Pennsylvania, United States. Trainer is a borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Trainer (TV series), a British TV series. Trainer is a British Television series transmitted by the BBC between 1991 and 1992.
- The river and municipality in Schleswig-Holstein in Germany is spelled Treene. Treene may refer to Treene (Amt, an Amt in Schleswig-Holstein Germany Treene (river, in Schleswig-Holstein Germany
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- a person who trains another; a coach
- (UK) a running shoe, sneakers etc
network: | |