Stitch may refer to: A method of securing thread into textiles in embroidery and sewing or creating fabrics in knitting and crochet. Sewing or stitching is the fastening of Cloth, Leather, Furs Bark, or other flexible materials using needle and "Knit" redirects here See also KNIT and Knitted fabric. Crochet (kroʊˈʃeɪ is a process of creating fabric from Yarn or thread using a Crochet hook. It may also be a method of medical care to close wounds known as sutures or stitches.
- There are many types of stitches, including:
In the Drug slang of consumers of cannabis, shotgun ("shotties" is also used as a friendly reference to the slang can have one of a number of Tobacco is an Agricultural product recognized as an addictive drug processed from the fresh Leaves of plants in the genus Nicotiana.
- Side stitch, an intense stabbing pain during exercise. The Blanket Stitch is a stitch used to reinforce the edge of thick materials Cable knitting is a style of Knitting in which the order of stitches is permuted Chain stitch is a Sewing and Embroidery technique in which a series of looped stitches form a Chain -like pattern This article is about the embroidery style called cross-stitch or counted cross-stitch In everyday language a stitch in the context of embroidery or hand-sewing is defined as the movement of the Embroidery needle from the backside of the fabric to the A few types of Knitted fabric are so fundamental that they have been adopted as part of the language of knitting similar to techniques such as Yarn over or decrease A lockstitch is the mechanical Stitch most commonly made by a Sewing machine. When exercising, a side stitch (also called a side cramp, a side sticker or more commonly in proper English simply a stitch) is an intense
- Image stitching, the process of combining multiple images to produce a panorama or high-resolution image, most commonly through the use of computer software
- "Stitch and glue", a DIY method. Image stitching or photo stitching is the process of combining multiple Photographic Images with overlapping fields of view to produce a segmented Panorama Stitch and glue is a simplified boat building method which uses sheet plywood and eliminates the need for stems and chines
- Stitch (Lilo & Stitch), one of the main characters from the 2002 41st animated Disney film Lilo & Stitch. Appearance Stitch is a blue alien genetic creation standing between 3 and 3
- Stitch! The Movie, a direct-to-video animated spinoff of Lilo & Stitch, released on August 26, 2003. Stitch! The Movie is a Direct-to-video animated spinoff of Lilo & Stitch, released on August 26, 2003.
- Stitch!, a scheduled anime produced by Disney and Madhouse. is the title of a new Anime project from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- Stitch, a fictional Canadian superheroine from Marvel Comics. Stitch ( Jodi Furman) is a fictional mutant character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Stitches: The Journal of Medical Humour, a Canadian humour magazine
- Stitches (Australian band), an Australian experimental music group
- The Stitches, a U. This article is about a Magazine, for other uses see Stitch Stitches The Journal of Medical Humour was a Canadian-based humour Stitches is an AWESOME Australian band from the Sunshine Coast Queensland who formed in late 1999 The Stitches began in 1994 as a 1970s-style Punk rock band based out of Orange County California and quickly gained notoriety as one of the originators of Orange S. punk rock band
- Stitches (Welsh band), a Welsh electronica band
- Stitch (breakcore), a UK free party / breakcore artist. Stitches is the name of a Welsh Christian / Hip Hop band It is signed to the Peski records label Breakcore is a loosely defined electronic music style that brings together elements of Industrial, jungle, Hardcore techno and IDM into a breakbeat-oriented
- "Stitches/Dissention" is a single by American synth rock band Orgy. " Stitches " is a song by Orgy, released as the band's first single and re-released following the popularity of their cover of " Blue Monday "
- "Stitches" is a single by American hard rock band Allele.
- Rick Thomas, the sampler for Mushroomhead who goes by the alias "ST1TCH". ST1TCH (born Rick Thomas, January 6, 1980) is American Sampler for Mushroomhead and Ventana
- Stitch, a ridge between two furrows.
- "Stitch" (slang) can also refer to a marijuana shotgun where too much tobacco makes it difficult or impossible to smoke
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |