South Central may refer to:
South Central is a 1992 Drama Film, written and directed by Steve Anderson South Central was a short-lived Comedy-drama that aired on the Fox network from April 5, 1994 to June 4, 1994
- South Los Angeles, an area in Los Angeles, California
- A nickname given to the neighborhood of Woodridge, Washington, D.C.
- SouthCentral, a UK train operating company which was renamed Southern in 2004. South Los Angeles, often abbreviated as South LA, is the official name for a large geographic and cultural portion lying to the southwest and southeast of downtown Southern is a train operating company in England, running to south London, Surrey, and Sussex from Victoria and London
- Connex South Central, the former operators of the same franchise. Connex South Central was a short-lived train operating company in the United Kingdom.
- South Central franchise, an expanded rail franchise due to start in 2009. South Central is the name of a future franchise of train services that will operate across south-east England.
- South Central, a 1992 film starring Glenn Plummer
- South Central, a 1994 comedy-drama starring Larenz Tate
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |