SELEX may refer to one of the following:
- SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems, part of the Finmeccanica defence electronics sector
- SELEX Sistemi Integrati, a civil and military radar company – also part of Finmeccanica
- SELEX Communications, a military and civil communications systems supplier – part of Finmeccanica
- Systematic Evolution of Ligands by Exponential Enrichment, a molecular biology technique used in drug development
- SEgmented Large-X baryon spectrometer EXperiment, an experiment run at Fermilab to study charmed baryons. SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems SpA (SELEX S&AS is a major defence electronics company owned by Finmeccanica. SELEX Sistemi Integrati (SELEX SI was formed as a result of the Eurosystems agreement between Finmeccanica and BAE Systems on May 3 2005 SELEX ("Systematic Evolution of Ligands by Exponential Enrichment" also referred to as in vitro selection or in vitro evolution, is a Combinatorial Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory ( Fermilab) located in Batavia near Chicago, Illinois, is a U Charmed baryons are a category of Composite particles comprising all Baryons made of at least one Charm quark.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |