N2 or N-2 may be:
- N2 is the chemical formula for nitrogen gas. Nitrogen (ˈnaɪtɹəʤɪn is a Chemical element that has the symbol N and Atomic number 7 and Atomic weight 14
- N2 is the United States Navy term for a senior military intelligence officer.
- N2 diagram indicates function to function data interchange.
- N² Weapon or N2 Weapon from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series. This is a glossary of terms from the Anime and Manga series Neon Genesis Evangelion. The Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise is a multi-billion dollar umbrella of Japanese media properties generally owned by the anime studio Gainax.
- A para formaldehyde-based filling material for root canals, also called Sargenti paste. A root canal is the commonly used term for the main canals within the Dentin of the tooth
- A type of Large Goods Vehicle. Large Goods Vehicle ( LGV) or category N2 and N3, is the formal term in the European Union for goods vehicles (i
- Dagestan Airlines IATA code. OJSC "Dagestan Airlines" (ОАО «Авиалинии Дагестана» is an Airline based in Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia
- High Pressure Rotor Speed - Aircraft Engine.
- Kabo Air IATA airline designator. Kabo Air is an Airline based in Kano, Nigeria. It operates special charter services for corporate bodies executives and government officials
- London N2 London postal district. The N (Northern postcode area, also known as the London N postcode area, is the part of the London postal district covering much of north London,
- Refers to ERP components in the 200-300 ms poststimulus range. An event-related potential (ERP is any stereotyped electrophysiological response to an internal or external stimulus
- Revolutions per minute of the high-pressure compressor in a turbofan engine, expressed as a percentage of the maximum. A turbofan is a type of Jet engine, similar to a Turbojet. It essentially consists of a Ducted fan with a smaller diameter turbojet engine
- The branding used by the Irish television station Network 2 (now RTÉ Two) between 1997-2004. RTÉ Two (Irish RTÉ a Dó) (known from 1988 to 2004 as Network 2, RTÉ Network Two, RTÉ2 or N2) is the Republic of Ireland Year 1997 ( MCMXCVII) was a Common year starting on Wednesday (link will display full 1997 Gregorian calendar "MMIV" redirects here For the Modest Mouse album see " Baron von Bullshit Rides Again "
- N2 road, Ireland a National Primary Route, from Dublin towards Derry. Ireland (pronounced /ˈaɾlənd/ Éire) is the third largest island in Europe, and the twentieth-largest island in the world Ireland, both north and south of the border, has an extensive network of roads Dublin (ˈdʌblɨn/ /ˈdʊblɨn or /ˈdʊbəlɪn/, bˠalʲə aːha klʲiəh or cliə(ɸ is both the largest city and capital of Ireland.
- N2 road, Belgium from Brussels to Maastricht passing Leuven, Diest and Hasselt. The Kingdom of Belgium is a Country in northwest Europe. It is a founding member of the European Union and hosts its headquarters as well as those Brussels (Bruxelles pronounced; Brussel pronounced) officially the Brussels Capital-Region, is Maastricht ( Dutch; Limburgish and city dialect Mestreech; French: Maestricht or Maëstricht; Spanish: Leuven ( French: Louvain, often used in English German: Löwen) is the capital of the province of Flemish Brabant in the Diest is a City and Municipality located in the Belgian province of Flemish Brabant. ||-||-||} Hasselt is a Belgian City and municipality, and capital of the Flemish province of Limburg.
- N2 (South Africa) is the main coastal highway, linking Cape Town to Durban. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Before adding any more images to this * * page please do carefully consider * * whether they would be mere decoration * * or actually improve Cape Town (Kaapstad Xhosa: Ikapa) is the second most populous city in South Africa, forming part of the metropolitan municipality of the Durban (eThekwini is the third most populous city in South Africa, forming part of the EThekwini metropolitan municipality.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |