A movement is a motion, a change in position. In Physics, motion means a constant change in the location of a body Movement can also refer to:
- Locomotion, active movement or travel
- Transport, the movement of people, goods, signals and information
A motif can be developed by the smallest amount of movement. Transport or transportation is the movement of people and goods from one place to another . you could use transport or locomotion.
- See also: animal locomotion
- Movement (music), a large division of a larger composition or musical form
- Movement (album), New Order's debut album, released in 1981
- The Movement (album), by Inspectah Deck
- The Movement (group),a techno act from Los Angeles California
- Movements (sacred dances), collected or authored by G. In Biomechanics, animal locomotion is the study of how Animals move. Defecation is the final act of Digestion by which organisms eliminate solid semisolid or liquid Waste material ( Faeces) from the Digestive tract Nastic movements are non-directional Responses to stimuli (eg A movement is a self-contained part of a Musical composition or Musical form. Movement is New Order 's debut album released in November 1981 on Factory Records. The Movement is the second album of Wu-Tang Clan member Inspectah Deck (Jason Hunter The Movement was a Techno act from Los Angeles California consisting of musicians AJ Mora Richard "Humpty" Vission with rapper/DJ/producer/dancer The Gurdjieff movements are the name given to the collective body of sacred dances that were collected or authored by G I. Gurdjieff
- The Movement (literature), writers including Kingsley Amis, Philip Larkin, et. This article is about a specific literary movement - for other literary movements see List of literary movements The Movement was a term al
In social studies
See also An art movement is a tendency or style in art with a specific common philosophy or goal followed by a group of artists during a restricted period of time or at least with the heyday A cultural movement is a change in the way a number of different disciplines approach their work A new religious movement or NRM is a term used to refer to a religious faith or an ethical spiritual or philosophical movement of recent origin that is not part Social movements are a type of group action. They are large informal groupings of Individuals and/or Organizations focused on specific A political movement is a Social movement working in the area of Politics. National Resistance Movement was also a political movement in Iran (see National Resistance Movement of Iran) This article is about the current Australian political party founded after the dissolution of the original DLP In Horology, a movement is the internal mechanism of a Clock or Watch, as opposed to the case, which encloses and protects the movement and Wh-movement (or wh-fronting or wh-extraction) is a syntactic phenomenon found in many languages around the world in which Interrogative words MOVE is an organization formed in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, in 1972 by John Africa and Donald Glassey Travel is the change in location of people on a trip through the means of Transport from one location to another In Physics, displacement is the vector that specifies the position of a point or a particle in reference to a previous position or to the origin of the chosen In Euclidean geometry, a translation is moving every point a constant distance in a specified direction
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Physical motion between points in space.
- (horology) For a clockwork, a clock, or a watch, a device that cuts time in equal portions.
- The impression of motion in an artwork, painting, novel etc.
- A trend in various fields or social categories.
- (music) A large division of a larger composition.
- (aviation) An instance of an aircraft taking off or landing.
- (baseball) The deviation of a pitch from ballistic flight.
- An act of emptying the bowels.
network: | |