Mortality is the condition of being mortal, or susceptible to death; the opposite of immortality. Death is the termination of the biological functions that define living Organisms It refers both to a specific Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in physical or spiritual form for an Infinite length of Time.
It may also refer to:
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in a given population. Mortality rate is a measure of the number of Deaths (in general or due to a specific cause in some population scaled to the size of that population per unit time
- Mortality (band), a death metal band from Sydney, Australia. Cryogenic was an Australian Thrash metal / Death metal band formed in 1992 in Wetherill Park, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
- Mortality (computability theory), in computability theory, a property of a Turing machine if it halts when run on any starting configuration. In Computability theory, the mortality problem is a Decision problem which can be stated as follows Given a Turing machine, decide whether it
Mortal may refer to:
- Human, as distinct from a supernatural being. Human beings, humans or man (Origin 1590–1600 L homō man OL hemō the earthly one (see Humus The term supernatural or supranatural ( Latin: super, supra "above" + natura "nature" pertains to entities events
- Mortal (band), a Christian industrial band. Mortal was a Christian industrial / dance band fronted by Jerome Fontamillas and Jyro Xhan.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The condition of being susceptible to death
network: | |