- For the 18th century Italian engraver, see Giovanni Girolamo Frezza. For the Italian film actor of the 1980s see Giovanni Frezza. Giovanni Girolamo Frezza (1659-1730 was an Italian engraver
Giovanni Frezza (September 8, 1972) is an Italian former child actor who appeared in a number of horror films througout the 1980s. Events 70 - Roman forces under Titus sack Jerusalem. 1264 - The Statute of Kalisz Year 1972 ( MCMLXXII) was a Leap year starting on Saturday (link will display full calendar of the Gregorian calendar. The' Italian people' are a Southern European Ethnic group located primarily in Italy, Switzerland, France and by virtue of a wide-ranging The term child actor is generally applied to a Child Acting in motion pictures or Television, but also to an Adult Horror films are Movies that strive to elicit Fear, Horror and terror responses from viewers 
Giovanni Frezza was born in Potenza, Italy. Potenza (poˈtentsa is a town and Comune in the Southern Italian region of Basilicata (former Lucania Italy (Italia officially the Italian Republic, (Repubblica Italiana is located on the Italian Peninsula in Southern Europe, and on the two largest He made his film debut with a minor role the 1980 Marco Bellocchio-directed comedy-drama Salto nel vuoto (English title: Leap Into the Void). Marco Bellocchio (born November 9 1939) is an Italian Film director, Screenwriter and actor Frezza then went on to play a variety of juvenile roles, most often in horror films. In 1982 he appeared in Enzo G. Castellari-directed post-apocalyptic Italian action film I Nuovi barbari (English: The New Barbarians). Enzo G Castellari (born July 29, 1938 in Rome, as Enzo Girolami) is an Italian film director The New Barbarians (band The New Barbarians (Italian I nuovi barbari) is a 1982 Post-apocalyptic Italian Action movie directed by  In 1984 he had a starring role in the gory, supernatural-themed Lucio Fulci-directed Quella villa accanto al cimitero as Bob Doyle, an imperiled child living in a sinister New England house. Lucio Fulci ( June 17, 1927 – March 13, 1996) was an Italian film director, Screenwriter, and Actor The House by the Cemetery ( Italian title Quella villa accanto al cimitero) is a 1981 Italian Supernatural Horror 
Frezza would continue appearing in films until 1985. His last role was as Kirk in the 1985 Dario Argento-penned and Lamberto Bava-directed thriller Dèmoni (English: Demons). Dario Argento (born September 7 1940) is an Italian Film director, producer and Screenwriter. Lamberto Bava (born April 3 1944) is an Italian film director specializing in horror and Fantasy films Bava was born in Dèmoni (also known as Demons) is a 1985 Italian Horror film directed by Lamberto Bava and produced by After retiring from films at age thirteen, Frezza concentrated on his studies. According to his official MySpace page, he currently resides in Milan, Italy and is a married father of three children who works as a marketing manager for a multinational company. Milan (Milano Milan (listen) is one of the largest cities in Italy, located in the plains of Lombardy. 
- Dèmoni (1985) (English: Demons)
- La Casa con la scala nel buio (1983) (English title: A Blade in the Dark)
- Mani di fata (1983)
- L' Occhio del male (1982) (English release title: Manhattan Baby)
- Cuando calienta el sol. Dèmoni (also known as Demons) is a 1985 Italian Horror film directed by Lamberto Bava and produced by A Blade in the Dark known (in its original Italian title as Casa con la scala nel buio La but also goes by House of the Dark Stairway . . vamos a la playa (1982)
- I Nuovi barbari (1982) (English release titles: The New Barbarians and Warriors of the Wasteland)
- Testa o croce (1982) (English title: Heads I Win, Tails You Lose)
- Quella villa accanto al cimitero (1981) (English title: The House by the Cemetery)
- Salto nel vuoto (1980) (English release title: Leap Into the Void)
- ^ Celebrity Birthday List
- ^ Register Horror Express: "Giovanni Frezza, a creepy kid icon of 80’s Italian exploitation cinema thanks to Lucio Fulci’s “House by the Cemetery” and Enzo Castellari’s “The New Barbarians"
- ^ B-Notes
- ^ Monster Hunter: The New Barbarians"It all happened when Scorpion's car was in need of repair and he took it to his personal mechanic and who should come out of his trailer shop but Giovanni Frezza. The New Barbarians (band The New Barbarians (Italian I nuovi barbari) is a 1982 Post-apocalyptic Italian Action movie directed by The New Barbarians (band The New Barbarians (Italian I nuovi barbari) is a 1982 Post-apocalyptic Italian Action movie directed by The House by the Cemetery ( Italian title Quella villa accanto al cimitero) is a 1981 Italian Supernatural Horror The House by the Cemetery ( Italian title Quella villa accanto al cimitero) is a 1981 Italian Supernatural Horror Perhaps his secret identity name doesn't mean anything to you, but you'll instantly recognize his flowing blonde locks, pouty lips, and his general "Village Of The Damned" countenance from his role as Bobby, the femme-voiced kid in "House By The Cemetery". He also turned up to save "A Blade In The Dark" and tried to resuscitate the brain-dead "Manhattan Baby. "
- ^ Lucio Fulci's A House by the Cemetery
- ^ Giovanni Frezza's Official MySpace page
- ^ Darkside"In case you were wondering, the lad with the shotgun in the white jeep at the films ending was indeed young Giovanni Frezza, who also played the young lad in Lucio Fulci's "House by the Cemetery".
- ^ Monster Hunter
- ^ Vacanze di Natale (in Italian)
- ^ New York Times Movies
- ^ B-Notes
External links Italian ( or lingua italiana) is a Romance language spoken by about 63 million people as a First language, primarily in Italy. Italian ( or lingua italiana) is a Romance language spoken by about 63 million people as a First language, primarily in Italy.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |