Eros may refer to:
- Eros (mythology), the Greek god of love
- Eros (love), the Greek word for (especially) romantic or sexual love and the life instinct postulated by Freudian psychology, standing in opposition to Thanatos, the death instinct
- 433 Eros, an asteroid that was the principal target of the NEAR Shoemaker probe
- Eros (film), a 2004 film
- Eros (comics) a comic book superhero appearing in Marvel Comics, better known as Starfox (comics). In classical Freudian Psychoanalytic theory, the death drive is the drive towards death destruction and non-existence TemplateInfobox Planet. --> 433 Eros (ˈɪərɒs irr'-os) is the first discovered Near-Earth asteroid Asteroids, sometimes called Minor planets or planetoids', are bodies—primarily of the inner Solar System —that are smaller than planets but The Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous - Shoemaker (NEAR Shoemaker renamed after its launch in honor of planetary scientist Eugene M Eros is a 2004 Portmanteau film consisting of three short films Wong Kar-wai 's The Hand, Steven Soderbergh 's Starfox (real name Eros) is a Fictional Superhero in Marvel Comics ' Shared universe, the Marvel Universe. Starfox (real name Eros) is a Fictional Superhero in Marvel Comics ' Shared universe, the Marvel Universe.
- Eros Comix, a line of pornographic comic books published by Fantagraphics. Eros Comix is an adult-oriented imprint of Fantagraphics Books, established in 1990 to publish Pornographic Comic books.
- Eros Ramazzotti, an Italian pop star
- Eros, a magazine launched and published by Ralph Ginzburg in 1962
- Eros Labs, a Bollywood laboratary that makes DVDs and videos
- The Shaftesbury memorial, commonly known as the Eros Statue, a monument in Piccadilly Circus, London
- Eros, Secretary of Roman Emperor Aurelian, whose assassination he masterminded (275 AD); name provided by historian Zosimus
- Eros, Louisiana, a town in Louisiana, United States
- Eros (Deftones Album) the sixth studio album by experimental metal band Deftones
- Emperor Eros the antagonist in Alex Verman's Arkasandriel Series
See also Eros Luciano Walter Ramazzotti (born on October 28, 1963) known simply as Eros Ramazzotti, is an Italian Singer and Songwriter Ralph Ginzburg ( October 28 1929 &ndash July 6 2006) was an American author editor publisher and photo-journalist Year 1962 ( MCMLXII) was a Common year starting on Monday (the link is to a full 1962 calendar of the Gregorian calendar. Eros Laboratories, also known as Eros Entertainment, is a company that makes DVDs and VCDs of Bollywood movies Piccadilly Circus is a famous road junction and public space of London 's West End in the City of Westminster,built in 1819 to connect Regent Piccadilly Circus is a famous road junction and public space of London 's West End in the City of Westminster,built in 1819 to connect Regent London ( ˈlʌndən is the capital and largest urban area in the United Kingdom. Lucius Domitius Aurelianus ( September 9, 214 or 215 &ndashSeptember or October 275 known in English as Aurelian, Roman Emperor (270&ndash275 Zosimus ( ''fl'' 490s-510s was a Byzantine historian who lived in Constantinople during the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Anastasius Eros is a town in Jackson Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 202 at the 2000 census. Eros is the forthcoming sixth studio album by American Alternative metal band Deftones, set to be released in early 2009 Deftones is a rock band from Sacramento California formed in 1988 consisting of Eros (Ἔρως in Greek mythology, was the primordial god of lust, Love, and Intercourse; he was also worshipped as a fertility
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- A winged figure of a child representing love and/or its power
- Physical love; sexual desire
- a type of love that seeks fulfillment without violation or something else
- (Greek mythology) The god of love and sexual desire; son of either Erebus and Nyx or Aphrodite and Ares.
network: | |