A deadline is a time limit. A time limit or deadline in general depicts a narrow field of Time that some sort of objective or task must be accomplished by
Deadline may also refer to:
In films and broadcast media
In books and magazines
- Deadline (Marvel Comics), a 2002 comic book limited series published by Marvel comics
- Deadline (DC Comics), a DC Comics supervillain
- Deadline magazine, a British magazine published from 1988-95
- Deadline (science fiction story), 1944 story by Cleve Cartmill, which described in fair detail an atomic bomb
- Deadline, a 1994 book by Christian author Randy Alcorn
- Deadline, a 1977 autobiographical book by newspaper reporter Kathleen A. Deadline is a Television series which was shown on the NBC Television network in the 2000-2001 season Deadline is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Deadline was a Reality television series aired on ITV2 during April and May 2007. The sixth episode of the first series of the British time travel Police procedural Television series Life on Mars, was first broadcast Deadline is a 1987 war / Drama film about a Journalist amidst a War is set up and fed false information Christopher Walken (born March 31 1943 is an American Film and Theatre Actor. DR (formerly Danmarks Radio) is Denmark 's national Broadcasting corporation Deadline were a 4 piece Rock band from Yorkshire, England formed in 1999 and disbanded in 2005 by change of name to Crimes of Passion. Deadline is a Split album released in 2007 on Alternative Tentacles Records and Fat Wreck Chords Brendan Canty (born March 9, 1966 in Teaneck New Jersey) is an American Musician, best known as the Drummer for the band Deadline is a four-issue mini-series that was printed by Marvel Comics in 2002, chronicling the first appearance of Kat Farrell Deadline is a fictional villain in the DC Comics universe He first appears in the story "Deadline Doom!" in Starman #15 (October 1989 Deadline was a British magazine published between 1988 and 1995. Deadline is a 1944 science fiction story by Cleve Cartmill, which described in fair detail an atomic bomb Randy Alcorn is an American Christian Author and director of Eternal Perspective Ministries a non-profit Christian organization dedicated to teaching An autobiography, from the Greek αὐτός autos "self" βίος bios "life" and γράφειν graphein "to write" Begley.
In computer games
In other uses
Psygnosis was a British Video game developer publisher, perhaps best known for their Lemmings, Wipeout The Andersonville prison, officially known as Camp Sumter was the largest Confederate Military prison during the American Civil War.
- Deadline, a light fence, the crossing of which resulted in prisoners being shot at Andersonville Prison
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |