Company Pictures is an independent British television production company which has produced drama programming for many broadcasters. British television broadcasting started in 1936 and now has a collection of free and subscription services over a variety of distribution media through which there are up to 600 channels Their productions have included:
- drama series Wild at Heart (2006-date) for ITV1
- drama series Life Is Wild (Premieres Fall 2007 on The CW)
- the comedy drama Skins (2007-date) for E4
- the comedy drama Shameless (2004-date) for Channel 4
- the adaptation of Jonathan Coe's novel The Rotters' Club (2005) for BBC Two
- the television movie The Life and Death of Peter Sellers for BBC Films and HBO
- ITV serial Talk to Me, starring Max Beesley. Wild at Heart is an ITV Television drama series about a Bristol -based vet and his family relocating to start a game park in South Year 2006 ( MMVI) was a Common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar. This article deals with the ITV1 brand name as it is broadcast at present Life Is Wild is an American television Serial drama adapted by Michael Rauch, George Faber and Charlie Pattinson The CW Television Network ( The CW) is a Television network in the United States launched at the beginning of the 2006-2007 television season. Skins is a BAFTA -winning British comedic Teen drama from Company Pictures which premièred on E4 on 25 January 2007 Year 2007 ( MMVII) was a Common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar in the 21st century. E4 is a digital television channel in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, launched as a pay-TV companion to Channel 4 on 18 January Shameless is a BAFTA award-winning British Comedy drama Television series set in the fictional Chatsworth Estate (the choice "MMIV" redirects here For the Modest Mouse album see " Baron von Bullshit Rides Again " Channel 4 is a public-service Television and Radio broadcaster in the United Kingdom centred around a television channel of the same name which began The Rotters' Club is a 2001 novel written by Jonathan Coe, set in Birmingham during the 1970s Jonathan Coe, born 19 August 1961 in Birmingham, is a British novelist and writer The Rotters' Club is a 2001 novel written by Jonathan Coe, set in Birmingham during the 1970s Year 2005 ( MMV) was a Common year starting on Saturday (link displays full calendar of the Gregorian calendar. The Life and Death of Peter Sellers is a 2004 film about the life of British comic actor Peter Sellers, based on Roger Lewis 's book Talk to Me is a British Television serial produced by Company Pictures for ITV.
- The Palace, a drama series about a fictional royal family, for ITV
- the television movie Einstein and Eddington, for the BBC and HBO
- the comedy drama The Invisibles for the BBC
They favour working with a pool of writers and directors time and time again, these include Paul Abbott, Bryan Elsley, Danny Brocklehurst, Peter Flannery, Billy Ivory and Dearbhla Walsh. For the arena see The Palace of Auburn Hills. For the hotel see The New York Palace Hotel. A royal family is the extended family of a monarch. Generally the head of a royal family is a king or queen regnant Einstein and Eddington is an upcoming British drama television film produced by Company Pictures and the BBC, in association The Invisibles is a UK 2008 comedy drama series created and written by William Ivory for the BBC. A new writer Matthew Duric has been given the task of undertaking the series writing of skins series 3.
This article about a media company is a stub. "Popular press" redirects here note that the University of Wisconsin Press publishes under the imprint "The Popular Press" You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |