Chantilly may refer to:
- Chantilly, Oise, a French city located in the Oise département in the Picardie région. This article is about the country For a topic outline on this subject see List of basic France topics. Chantilly is a commune in the metropolitan area of Paris, France.
- Château de Chantilly, a historic château located in the town of Chantilly, France. The Château de Chantilly is a historic Château located in the town of Chantilly, France.
- Chantilly cream, a sweet, vanilla-flavored whipped cream used in pastry
- Chantilly lace, a handmade bobbin lace from Chantilly, Oise, France
- Chantilly Codex, a late medieval manuscript, and the primary source on the music of the ars subtilior
- Chantilly Racecourse, a Thoroughbred turf racecourse for flat racing in Chantilly, Oise, France. Chantilly cream or crème Chantilly is a sweetened Whipped cream, sometimes Vanilla -flavoured Chantilly lace is a handmade Bobbin lace named for the city of Chantilly, France, dating from the 17th century though most Chantilly laces were made of The Chantilly Codex (Chantilly Musee Conde MS 564 is a manuscript of Medieval music containing pieces from the style known as the Ars subtilior
- United States
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Chantilly, Virginia, an unincorporated area located in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. The United States of America —commonly referred to as the Chantilly is an Unincorporated community located in western Fairfax County and southeastern Loudoun County of Northern Virginia.
- Battle of Chantilly, the concluding battle of the Northern Virginia Campaign of the American Civil War. Background Defeated in the Second Battle of Bull Run on August 30, Union Maj
- Chantilly High School, a public high school located in Chantilly, Virginia and the Fairfax County Public Schools system
- Chantilly Lace (song), a 1958 song by The Big Bopper
- A Pepperidge Farm cookie. Chantilly High School ( CHS) of Chantilly Virginia is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the Fairfax County Public " Chantilly Lace " is the name of a Rock and roll song written and originally performed by The Big Bopper (J Pepperidge Farm was founded in 1937 by Margaret Rudkin, who named the brand after her family's property in Fairfield Connecticut, which in turn was named for the
network: | |