|South Park episode|
A giant taco that poops ice cream
|Episode no. ||Season 7|
|Written by||Trey Parker|
|Directed by||Trey Parker|
|Production no. Randolph Severn "Trey" Parker III (born October 19, 1969) is an American Animator, Screenwriter, Film director Matthew Richard "Matt" Stone (born May 26, 1971) is an Academy Award - nominated Emmy Award - winning American Animator Randolph Severn "Trey" Parker III (born October 19, 1969) is an American Animator, Screenwriter, Film director ||704|
|Original airdate||March 19, 2003|
|Season 7 episodes|
|South Park - Season 7|
March 19, 2003 – December 17, 2003
- I'm a Little Bit Country
- Krazy Kripples
- Toilet Paper
- Fat Butt and Pancake Head
- Lil' Crime Stoppers
- Red Man's Greed
- South Park Is Gay!
- Christian Rock Hard
- Grey Dawn
- Casa Bonita
- All About Mormons
- Butt Out
- It's Christmas in Canada
|← Season 6||Season 8 →|
|List of South Park episodes|
"Cancelled" is the 97th episode of the Comedy Central series South Park to be released. Events 1279 - A Mongolian victory in the Battle of Yamen ends the Song Dynasty in China. Year 2003 ( MMIII) was a Common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar. Events 1279 - A Mongolian victory in the Battle of Yamen ends the Song Dynasty in China. Year 2003 ( MMIII) was a Common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar. Events 546 - Gothic War (535–554: The Ostrogoths of King Totila Year 2003 ( MMIII) was a Common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar. "I'm a Little Bit Country" is an episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Krazy Kripples" is the 98th episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Toilet Paper" is the 99th episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" is episode 705 of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Lil' Crime Stoppers" is episode 706 of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Red Man's Greed" is episode 703 of the Comedy Central series South Park, first transmitted on April 30, 2003. "South Park Is Gay!" is episode 708 (the 104th of the Comedy Central series South Park. " Christian Rock Hard " is episode 709 of Comedy Central's South Park. "Grey Dawn" is episode 710 of Comedy Central's South Park. "Casa Bonita" is episode 711 of Comedy Central's South Park. "Butt Out" is episode 713 of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Raisins" is episode 110 of the Comedy Central series South Park. "It's Christmas in Canada" (sometimes called "Christmas in Canada?" or simply "Christmas in Canada") is episode 715 of Comedy Central's "Jared Has Aides" is the 80th released episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. "Good Times with Weapons" is episode 801 of South Park. Wikipedia talkFeatured lists#Proposed change to all featured lists for an explanation of this and other inclusion tags below -->The following is an episode list Comedy Central is an American Cable television and Satellite television channel that carries predominantly Comedy programming South Park is an animated American television comedy series created and written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for Comedy Central It originally aired on March 19, 2003. Events 1279 - A Mongolian victory in the Battle of Yamen ends the Song Dynasty in China. Year 2003 ( MMIII) was a Common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar.
In terms of production, this is the 100th episode, though "I'm a Little Bit Country" was actually aired as such. "I'm a Little Bit Country" is an episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. The episode is a satire of the 100 episodes concept, a commonly accepted idea that a show needs to have produced at least 100 episodes in order to be financially successful in syndication. In Broadcasting, syndication is the sale of the right to broadcast Radio shows and Television shows to multiple individual stations without going through Its production as the 100th episode was also alluded to in a joke in the episode.
This episode begins almost identically to the first episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", with Cartman arriving and talking about a dream where he was abducted by aliens. " Cartman Gets an Anal Probe " the first Episode of Comedy Central 's animated series South Park, originally aired on Eric Theodore Cartman,commonly referred to by his Family name, Cartman, is one of the four main Fictional characters in the animated series Unlike the previous episode, however, Ike Broflovski says more profane statements like "Suck my balls" and "Don't kick the goddamn baby!" When the children realize they're stuck in a "repeat," they and Chef decide to do something about the anal probe Cartman has; they first see a proctologist, then a scientist. Ike Moisha Broflovski (born Peter Ike Gints) is a fictional character on the American animated series South Park. A rerun or repeat is a re-airing of an episode of a Radio or Television broadcast. Jerome "Chef" McElroy was a recurring character on the Comedy Central series South Park. Proctology is a field in medicine dealing with disorders of the Rectum or Anus. Cartman then refuses to activate the satellite unless Kyle is the one who sticks his finger into his ass. Cartman torments Kyle by continually farting, and finally Kyle gets fed up and plugs him. The scientist, called Jeff, discovers that he can reverse the polarity of the message that the alien ship is transmitting by saying one random thing (candy bars) and working his way through Word Association (Candy bars usually come in a wrapper, like wrapping a Christmas present; Christmas comes when it's cold, as in Alaska — that's polar bears, and from there the scientist reaches the word "polarity"). Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum (born October 22, 1952) is an Academy Award -nominated American actor Word Association is a common Word game involving an Exchange of words that are associated together Alaska ( Аляска Alyaska) is a state in the United States of America, in the northwest of the North American continent The polar bear ( Ursus maritimus) is a Bear native to the Arctic Ocean and its surrounding seas Then a group of Visitors show up, and the children and Chef flee in Dukes Of Hazzard form. The Dukes of Hazzard is an American Television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 to 1985. However, the children are ultimately abducted.
The kids wake up on the ship, and meet Najix, an alien who looks like Stan's dad, explaining to them that he chose an appearance that would be most pleasing to them. Sharon's surname is NOT Kern as in Jimbo Kern it is Boner according to canon episode 616 "My Future Self n' Me" The disappointed children say it's like the movie Contact which "sucked. Contact is a 1997 Science fiction film adapted from the novel by Carl Sagan. " He shows his true form, a terrifying monster, so the children have him go through a series of transformations, mostly of celebrities, until Cartman suggests "a giant taco that craps ice cream". A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention A taco ( is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a Maize or wheat Tortilla folded or rolled around a filling Ice cream or ice-cream (originally iced cream) is a frozen dessert made from Dairy products such as Milk and Cream, combined Najix then explains he and the other aliens make a reality show called Earth, all of Earth's species, such as Asians, bears, ducks, Jews, deer and Hispanics, are taken from seventeen different planets for the purposes of the show, and everyone around the world is unknowningly being filmed and watched, which the scientist discovers at the same time on Earth by translating the binary code that resulted from reversing the polarity of the message (he realised it was binary through more Word Association stemming from "butt sex"); he proceeds to tell everyone, which leads the alien network heads to cancel the show and prepare to destroy the Earth. Reality television is a genre of Television programming which presents purportedly unscripted dramatic or humorous situations documents actual events and usually features ordinary EARTH was a short-lived Japanese vocal trio which released 6 singles and 1 album between 2000 and 2001 The scientist concludes that the show is cancelled thanks to associating the term "chaos theory" up to "cancelled", then uses his Word Association skills with the word "jackets" to come up with a plan to send the ship a computer virus to disable their computers, but Chef responds, "That doesn't make any Goddamned sense!"
The boys go to Planet Fognl to meet the alien heads, who are "Joozians", a species that control all media in the Universe. Towelie (South Park episode Aliens in The Biggest Douche in the Universe The Universe is defined as everything that Physically Exists: the entirety of Space and Time, all forms of Matter, Energy The aliens don't listen to the boys, but insist on taking them to lunch, a "hekma" (topless) bar, then get a prostitute's hotel room. Prostitution is the act of performing Sexual activity in exchange for Money. The two Joozians then, very drunk and high on "blach", begin sucking on each others' "jagons" and sticking their fingers in each others "thrushers", actions depicted as being highly erotic and, as it seems, inappropriate. Kenny takes a picture of it, and the boys then blackmail the aliens with it. Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public a family member or associates unless a demand made upon the The Joozians agree to erase everyone's memory of the truth about Earth, then send the oblivious boys back to their own planet. Kenny still has the picture, and though no one can remember what it is, Chef tells Kenny to keep it, as he feels sure that it's something very important. The episode ends with another advertisement for Earth.
References to popular culture
- The sound of the power shutting down when Jeff tries to reverse the polarity is the sound of opening and closing doors from the game Doom. Doom (officially cased DOOM) is a 1993 Computer game by Id Software that is a landmark title in the First-person shooter
- The alien construction (and tearing down) of Earth is a reference to Douglas Adams’ The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Douglas Noël Adams (11 March 1952 &ndash 11 May 2001 was an English author comic Radio dramatist The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a science fiction comedy series
- The opening of the decrypted alien reality-TV show resembles the initial opening of Star Trek: The Next Generation, that was only used during the first and second season. Star Trek The Next Generation ( STTNG or TNG) is an Emmy and Peabody Award-winning science fiction television program created by Gene Roddenberry
- The episode makes reference to Klingons from Star Trek when it mentions the TV show Get Me Out of Here, I'm a Klingnanian. Klingons ( Klingon: tlhIngan; Pronunciation /ˈt͡ɬɪŋɑn/ are a warrior race in the fictional Star Trek universe
- The alien chase scene in the first act parodies the archetypal chase scene in The Dukes of Hazzard, including the freeze-frame narration that would occur before fading to commercial. The Dukes of Hazzard is an American Television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 to 1985. A caricature of Boss Hogg can be seen on a billboard during the chase scene, with the words “Eat Big Pig's BBQ. A caricature is either a Portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person or thing to create an easily identifiable visual likeness or in literature a description JD ( Jefferson Davis) Hogg (better known as "Boss" Hogg) is a Fictional character featured in the American ” The alien giving chase also impersonates the cackling laugh of Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. On the American TV series The Dukes of Hazzard, Rosco Purvis Coltrane is the bumbling sheriff
- The children wake up aboard the alien ship, sealed into cubicles with a slimy substance. This is a reference to Fire in the Sky and the Alien movies. Fire in the Sky is a 1993 Science fiction film, directed by Robert Lieberman, and written by Travis Walton Alien is a 1979 science fiction / Horror film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Sigourney Weaver. However, Cartman initially believes that he is stuck inside Helen Hunt’s ass. Helen Elizabeth Hunt (born June 15, 1963) is an American Emmy - Golden Globe - and Academy Award -winning actress
- The aliens’ car is a 1997 – 2005 Buick Century, complete with a mock Buick emblem. Buick Century is the model name used by the Buick division of General Motors for a line of Full-size performance vehicles from 1936 to 1942 and 1954
- The Saddam Hussein form the shapeshifting alien takes on and the song he sings is a parody of the classic 1955 Warner Bros. cartoon One Froggy Evening. Warner Bros Entertainment Inc (or Warner Bros, Warner Bros Pictures) is one of the world's largest producers of Film and One Froggy Evening is an approximately seven-minute long Technicolor Animated short film written by Michael Maltese and directed by
- The other forms that Najix takes on aside from the ones described above are Santa Claus (which only Cartman is excited to see), Michael Jordan (in his Chicago Bulls uniform), Don King, Mr. Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, or simply " Santa " is the Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17 1963 is a retired American professional Basketball player and active businessman The Chicago Bulls are an American professional Basketball team based in Chicago, Illinois, playing in the Central Division of the Eastern Donald "Don" King (born August 20 1931) is an American Boxing promoter particularly known for his hairstyle and flamboyant personality Roarke and Tattoo of Fantasy Island (Cartman finds it impressive that a single shapeshifting alien can turn into two separate things at once), George Burns, J.J. Evans of Good Times (complete with "Dy-no-mite!" catchphrase), Saddam Hussein, Missy Elliott and finally, Frank Sinatra. This article is about the television series For the Amusement park, see Martin's Fantasy Island or Fantasy Island UK George Burns ( January 20 1896 &ndash March 9 1996; born Nathan Birnbaum) was an American comedian, Actor James Evans Jr ( August 24 1956) is an American Breakout character on the 1970s sitcom, Good Times, he Good Times is a American sitcom that originally aired from February 8, 1974, until August 1, 1979, on the Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti ( Arabic: ar صدام حسين عبد المجيد التكريتي --> April 28 1937 &ndash December 30 Melissa Arnette "Missy" Elliott (born July 1 1971 is a five-time Grammy Award -winning American rapper, singer, Songwriter, and Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra (December 12 1915 &ndash May 14 1998 was an American singer and actor
- The scientist, named Jeff, trying to help the boys and Chef looks like a South Park version of Jeff Goldblum. Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum (born October 22, 1952) is an Academy Award -nominated American actor In a reference to Independence Day, when puzzling out alien technology and action, Jeff Goldblum’s character follows unlikely chains of thought to come to conclusions that, curiously, turn out to be exactly correct. Independence Day (also known by its promotional abbreviation ID4) is a 1996 Science fiction film about a hostile Alien invasion
- Another Independence Day reference is Chef’s yelling at the visitors, much like Will Smith’s character does after the aliens in Independence Day crash their ship.
- Independence Day is also referenced in the plot point about uploading a virus to the alien ships, which is pointed out to be ridiculous by Chef.
- The clip where people are running scared across a bridge is from the Danish monster horror movie Reptilicus. Reptilicus, a giant monster film about a fictional prehistoric Reptile, is a Danish - American co-production produced by American International
- The plot where aliens are using earth as a reality TV show and decide to destroy it in the season finale was previously done in Robert Rankin’s Armageddon. Robert Fleming Rankin (born 27 July 1949) is a prolific British humorous novelist
- The scientist says that he can “reverse the polarity,” a reference to Doctor Who’s Third Doctor’s catchphrase. Doctor Who is a British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The Third Doctor is the name given to the third incarnation of the Fictional character known as the Doctor; seen on screen in the long-running
- The scene where the Joozians suck on the phallic extensions on their shoulders is a reference to the Mugwumps of the movie “Naked Lunch” by David Cronenberg, which is based upon the novel of the same name by William S. Burroughs. Naked Lunch ( 1991) is a Film adaptation of the novel of the same name by William S David Paul Cronenberg OC, FRSC (born March 15, 1943) is a Canadian Film director and occasional Actor. Naked Lunch (sometimes referred to as The Naked Lunch) is a novel by William S William Seward Burroughs II ( – ˈbʌroʊz was an American Novelist, Essayist, Social critic, painter and Spoken word
- Jeff claims during one of his Word Association bouts that sixty is the number of episodes they made of Punky Brewster before it was canceled (actually there were 88). Punky Brewster was an American Sitcom about a girl named Punky Brewster ( Soleil Moon Frye) being raised by her Foster parent The following is an episode list for Punky Brewster, an American Television series.
- The television program is based on the slotscene of the The Truman Show
References to other South Park episodes
- The idea of the episode is from the episode "Free Hat", in which Trey Parker and Matt Stone poke fun at the idea of remaking the first episode, to see how much things have changed in terms of the animation of the show. The Truman Show is a 1998 fantasy Comedy-drama film directed by Peter Weir and written by Andrew Niccol. "Free Hat" is episode 88 of South Park. It originally aired on July 10, 2002.
- During Fognl’s television preview for Earth one can hear Trey Parker saying “derp”, a word popularized on the set of BASEketball, in the episodes “The Succubus” and “The Biggest Douche in the Universe. Randolph Severn "Trey" Parker III (born October 19, 1969) is an American Animator, Screenwriter, Film director BASEketball is a 1998 David Zucker comedy Feature film starring South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone " The Succubus " is the 34th episode of Comedy Central 's animated series South Park. "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" is the 15th episode of the 6th season of the Comedy Central Animated series South Park. ”
- The planet Marklar from “Starvin’ Marvin in Space” is mentioned by the Joozians as a source of subjects for their next show, along with the Horsehead Nebula, which is mentioned in “The Biggest Douche in the Universe” because one of the “biggest douche nominees” is from there. " Starvin' Marvin in Space " is episode 44 of Comedy Central 's animated series South Park. The Horsehead Nebula (also known as Barnard 33 in bright nebula IC 434) is a Dark nebula in the Orion constellation. There is also a reference to the Gelgameks who were seen in “Red Hot Catholic Love. "Red Hot Catholic Love" is episode 608 of the Comedy Central series South Park. ”
- When the boys first realize they are in space, Stan comments, "This is only the second time we've ever been in outer space. " This references the episode "Starvin' Marvin in Space", where the boys went to outer space along with Starvin' Marvin. " Starvin' Marvin in Space " is episode 44 of Comedy Central 's animated series South Park. Cartman follows this up with, "This is like my fifth time," referring to his two abductions in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" and possibly the one recounted at the beginning of this episode. " Cartman Gets an Anal Probe " the first Episode of Comedy Central 's animated series South Park, originally aired on
- The first scene is reprised in virtually identical fashion as “Cartman Gets an Anal Probe” until the boys realize they’re stuck in a “repeat. ” There is at least one change, however. In the original episode, when Ike is about to be kicked by Kyle, he says, "Don’t kick the baby. " In Cancelled, he says, "Don’t kick the goddamn baby!. " Also, instead of babbling, Ike says, “Suck my balls. ” Also, the way Kyle hits Cartman with Ike is changed, in "Anal Probe", Kyle spins 360 degrees to hit Cartman. In "Cancelled", he hits him by turning only 90 degrees. Also, in "Cancelled", the boys share a laugh right before Cartman gets hit by Kyle when Cartman calls Ike a long stream of insults, while in "Anal Probe" they laugh after Kenny explains what a dildo is. Cartman then remarks "yeah, that's what Kyle's little brother is all right!", which causes Kyle to hit him.
- Among the several inconsistencies between the episodes "Cancelled" and "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", in "Cancelled," Kyle remarks that Cartman didn't get much sleep last night. In the first episode, it is Stan that says this. Also, right before Stan realizes that the events are repeating themselves, he says the line, "Visitors are real. They—" However, Stan never said the word "they" in the original scene. If the line after the original was to be believed, Stan would have said in this episode, "They abduct people and mutilate cows. " This line was said by Kyle in the original episode.
- The “Joozians” who run the universe’s media are parodies of Jews and the charge that Jews secretly run the media; they are shown with a stereotypically Jewish appearance (such as their very large noses), and also use words that sound like Hebrew and when Kyle (who is Jewish) samples some of their food and likes it the aliens claim that he seems to have “Joozian ancestry” to which Cartman replies, “Tell us about it. PLEASE TAKE NOTE************ Anatomically a nose is a protuberance in Vertebrates that houses the Nostrils or nares which admit and expel air for respiration in conjunction with the ” Their symbol is a seven-pointed star reminiscent of the Star of David. The Star of David or Shield of David ( Magen David in Hebrew with nikkud or מגן דוד without academically transcribed Māḡēn Dāwīḏ by
- The “Joozians” state that a show should never go past 100 episodes, because it then starts to contain "ridiculous plot lines and settings. " This is followed by a pause. This is a joke because this is the 100th episode aired, and features a generally absurd plot.
- The syndicated version of this episode cuts the part where the Joozians get inebriated and suck on the phallic extensions on their shoulders (“jagons”) during the hotel scene because of the obvious resemblance to fellatio. Fellatio, also called fellation, is Oral sex performed upon the Penis. Also, one of the Joozian’s lines, “I can’t believe I sucked on your jagon,” was cut.
- On Comedy Central, Ike says, “Don't kick the Goddamn baby!” On syndication, he only says, “Don’t kick the damn baby. ”
South Park continuity
"Toilet Paper" is the 99th episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. Wikipedia talkFeatured lists#Proposed change to all featured lists for an explanation of this and other inclusion tags below -->The following is an episode list "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" is episode 705 of the Comedy Central series South Park.
- In the Season 11 episode "Imaginationland", a giant taco that craps ice cream can be seen. " Imaginationland " or " Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls The Trilogy " (as it appears in the episode is episode 1110 (#163 of Comedy Central 's animated This is the same form that Najix takes on in "Cancelled" upon Cartman's request. As Cartman thought this up, it becomes an imaginary character.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |