Batman and Robin may refer to:
Batman and Robin was a newspaper comic strip It had three separate runs one in the 1940s one in the 1960s and one in the 1980s
- The Dynamic Duo, a partnership between Batman and his first kid sidekick, Robin (sometimes referred to as The Boy Wonder). Batman (originally referred to as the Bat-Man and still referred to at times as the Batman) is a fictional Comic book Superhero co-created Robin (also referred to as The Boy Wonder) is the name of several Fictional characters appearing in Comic books published by DC Comics, originally
- Batman and Robin (serial), a 1949 15 chapter movie serial. Batman and Robin ( 1949) was a 15-chapter serial released by Columbia Pictures.
- Batman & Robin (film), a 1997 film starring George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell. " Batman & Robin " is a 1997 film from the Batman film series starring George Clooney as Batman, Chris O'Donnell returning
- Batman & Robin (video game), a 1998 game for the above film. Batman & Robin is a console video game exclusively for the Sony PlayStation, based on DC Comics ' Batman.
- Batman and Robin (comic strip), a newspaper comic strip
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |